- Partial dentures are indicated if key serviceable teeth are present for support in conjunction with the gums and jawbone.
- A partial denture is removable, and provides form and function replacement for missing teeth.
- Complete or full dentures are used if there are no teeth left for support.
- The full denture covers more of the jaw than a partial denture and is partly held in place by a natural vacuum in the mouth.
- The full denture can also be held more stationary by dental implants.
Here are links to additional information about long-term care for your new dentures: